Conditions of sale
We do not accept any liability for any ticket, or wristband purchases (“Tickets”) made via this website save as set out in these Ticket sales terms & conditions. No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from Shobdon Food & Flying Festival.
As a result of entry onto Festival sites all visitors consent to the following:
- No admission onto Festival sites without a wristband or ticket
- Children under 11 must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times
- Vehicles are left at your own risk
- Admission for latecomers is not guaranteed although offered wherever possible
- The Festival line-up and layout is subject to change
- Please be aware that there are some uneven surfaces and that the Festival can be crowded
- No animals will be admitted to the site other than assistance dogs
- Trespassing on ‘no public access’ areas or adjoining private property will result in expulsion
- Ticket holders enter at their own risk
- It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the Festival sites
- It is illegal to sell alcohol to or purchase alcohol for under 18’s. If you appear to be under 25 you may be asked for ID
- Dangerous or drunk and disorderly behaviour will result in immediate expulsion from the site
- Rights of admission reserved, no refunds will be given to any ticket-holders who may be refused entry due to behaviour/intoxication or believed to be under the influence of illegal drugs
- Strictly no trading is allowed on Festival sites or public areas given over to the Festival without written permission from Shobdon Food & Flying Festival
- The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the Festival site.
Delivery: Your QR coded automated email is your ticket for entry to the festival so please ensure that you bring it with you as NO entry will be given without a valid ticket.
DATA PROTECTION AND SECURITY: Shobdon Food & Flying Festival will not pass your data to anyone else.
CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD SECURITY: Your contact details and details of your purchase (other than your card details) are held by us on a secure server, and information sent from the website to the secure server is encrypted.
REFUNDS: In the unlikely event that Shobdon Food & Flying Festival is cancelled by us, the Organisers, in advance of the scheduled dates, we will refund on request all payments made for tickets. We will not refund payments for any other reason, including inclement weather.
In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, you may be asked to provide additional information after your booking so that we can verify your purchase.
Any queries regarding tickets or any other services associated with this site should be directed to Herefordshire Aero Club.